ADHD is a neurodevelopmental disorder that is most common and typically diagnosed
during childhood. If you are a teenager suffering from ADHD, you may have a hard time paying attention, controlling impulsive behaviors, and or be overly active. If you are an adult with ADHD, you may have difficulty concentrating/paying attention and have short-term memory problems.
Medications used to treat ADHD may have limited results and/or cause undesirable side effects. Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) has been found to be safe and effective in treating ADHD.
Studies have shown that teens treated with TMS show improvements in:
- Managing their schedule
- Studying effectively
- Minimize/avoid risky behavior
- Take medication as prescribed
TMS has proved to be highly effective in resolving Adult ADHD:
- Increased capacity to focus on important tasks
- Decreased feelings of jitteriness and worry
- Improved organizational strategies
- Greater efficiency in your work and recreation
- Feelings of confidence and control